Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 2, Isle Esme....

I found out that the island where Edward and Bella spent their honeymoon was really close to Ubatuba, so we decided to visit.


This little boat took us there...No one was very excited about this boat but I thought it was cool!

This is the house. We can rent it for $7,000!! a day!

But the place is BEAUTIFUL! I want to go back!

This is how our captain controlled the boat!!! While him and Joshua had a conversation....

Sarah was really excited since she read the books a couple of times...and saw the movies.






1 comment:

Pri Rebicki Prestes said...

ah meu pai...isso é MUITO legal. INvejei horrores de novo. hehehehe
Patty, a tia silvia me contou da forma. MUIIIIITO OBRIGADA. Fiquei tão feliz. Você nao imagina o quanto os ziplocks tem me ajudado. É uma super mão na roda. Não vejo a hora de pegar a forma. Assim que eu for a Ctba ou meu pai vir aqui eu te conto...hehehehe
Obrigada por pensar em mim, vc é mesmo muito querida.