A visit to Temple square.
Sarah is very into family Search. She has a family name to take to the Temple on her first Temple trip.
This is Sister Porter. She is Elder Porter's mom. He was Jason companion for a long time and they became good friends. She is my new friend, came from Idaho to meet us.
Gabriella :)
Nick :)
Snow :)
Food was delicious..
My sister and I made a cute baby shower for Julie...
We had a lot of fun decorating onezies.. :)
Rodrigues cousins...
There are 4 generations in this picture, My mom, my sister, Julie and Gabriella. I am holding her, of course!! :)
We got home today and it was such a beautiful day that Sarah, Bruna and I went for a walk at the beach. Sarah played in the snow yesterday and in the sand today.
Her hair is super long when is straight, she is loving it!
I miss the family I left in Utah already...












.jpg)








1 comment:
beautiful pictures!!!
you look so pretty :) like always :)
I can't wait to meet Gabriella one day!
Post a Comment