I can not believe its been 1 year!!! We are now officially counting down. How great is that?
Jason's mission has been such a blessing for our family and for me personally. My testimony of the Gospel has grown. Many things in my life make more sense and my love for the Savior has gotten stronger. Being a mother has many bitter sweet moments that start, I think, the moment our babies are born. It hurts so much, but at the same time it was for me, the best day of my life. The day you have to leave your "baby" in school for the first day of kindergarten, in Jason's case, the way he cried made people think I was leaving and never returning to pick him up . He eventually became very independent :), don't worry!! :)
The day I dropped him off at the MTC was one of those bitter sweet moments for me. I was so happy for him and at the same time it hurt so bad inside to see him get inside and know that for two years i would not be able to hug him, talk to him, help him and do things for him. Also to know how hard it must have been for him to leave his life behind and the ones he love.
I miss him...but knowing he is so happy and progressing and loving his mission gives me such peace and makes me be proud and happy for where he is and what he is doing.
Now I am starting to believe that the day he comes home will really happen!!! :) It will be a good day!
The only thing is that, one year later...I will have to feel all this again with Jeff...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
parabens pelo filhao paty
Woohoo!! One year down :)
Jason comes home in less than a year!!! I never thought I would be saying that :)
Happy things are coming our way! aka JASON!
Te amo Mae!! :)
You don't know me.. but I found you on brittni's blog. I am a missionary girlfriend. I like anything missionary related :) haha. congrats on the year mark! Your on the downhill run now! :) you can check out my blog if you would like! :) www.diaryofmywaiting.blogspot.com
Post a Comment