Friday, December 30, 2011

A night in the old town of St. Augustine...

We went to St Augustine for some hot chocolate and to see the lights!


We had hot chocolate..but then decided we needed some ice cream too!

Grandma had her delicious caramel apple...

We have many pictures under the "casa Rodriguez (should be RodrigueS)" sign..but we didn't have one with Stephanie...

A picture with my new filha...


I love my mamma...She loves St. Augustine



Leo found the perfect store for him!!!
We had a lot of fun. Bruna, Leo, Tracy, Madeline, Stephanie, Grandma, Sarah, me and Joshua went!!
Well, my next post will be only next year!! Happy 2012!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY! We had so much fun :) I don't want to go back to school, I'm going to miss you too much!!! :(
Happy New year's eve Mae! I hope Jason gets to celebrate the new year :)
Te amo!!! <3

Selma Gibby said...

Todos muito lindos adorei as fotos. Bjos