"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of how strong
true love can be"
This is the quote Jason wrote for the month of November in Stephanie's Calendar. I just thought it was so cute and true that I decided to post it here...
We are in the 11th month of his mission and Stephanie has been waiting for him. I can tell that her love for him is still strong if not stronger than before. We have been waiting together and helping each other cope with the sadness of not having him around that we feel sometimes. I am so Thankful that I have her. In a way, she is occupying his space in my heart and having her in my life made the process a lot more pleasant that i thought it would be.



1 comment:
Awww! This is so great :)
I don't know what I would do without you, we are both so lucky to have one another to help get through this time!
We have already made it half way! Can you believe it??
Only good things are ahead, and I can't wait to start planning all the exciting things! :)
Te amo!
Tenha saudades de voce!
<3
Post a Comment