Friday, September 9, 2011

Almost over....

Summer is almost over and that means that my outdoor life will be very restricted since I do not like to be cold... Which is weird because I love cold showers...anyway....I am already thinking what i'm going to do??!!!

The other day I found a lot of live sand dollars....I was sad I could not bring one home....i just had to send them back to the water...But then, the next day on my next morning jog I found a dead one and I was sad it was dead! :/ But I gave it a new home!! :)

Sunrises here are beautiful....as I think they are anywhere...but here, they are never the same, but always beautiful!
Well, I will enjoy while I can so I am going to the beach now, before heading to work.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Summer ended a long time ago for me! :(
haha
Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! But the sooner is gets cold, the sooner it is Christmas, the sooner we get to talk to Jason!!

Te amo Mae!
-Stephanie :)

Patty said...

You are right!!!! So let Winter begin!!!! :)
Te amo tambem filha!