Thursday, September 22, 2011

42nd Birthday!





Today was my 42nd Birthday...I had a good and different day.
Usually I am super happy on my birthday. Excited and having fun.
I was happy today but something was different! I can't quite tell what was different...
I worked in the morning. Leila and Renato got here from Brazil this morning and after my work we went to lunch at my sisters house! It was delicious! She is a great cook!
At night we had pizza and my favorite cake, "mandioca com coco cake" (yuca and coconut cake). My sister made it for me!
Leila, Renato, Bruna, Eddie, my mom, Sister, Mack, Sarah and Jeff were here....We missed Stephanie, Jason and Joshua. Joshua is in Brazil. He was supposed to get here tomorrow morning but missed his flight!!
I was spoiled today! People remembered me and did something to make me happy and it was nice! I got so many phone calls and Facebook messages...Its nice to be remembered, even if it means Facebook reminded you!

I also got this letter today...It was the best present i could get!
My sister in law posted this video on my Facebook wall for my birthday...Last time I cried like I did watching this video was when I dropped Jason at the MTC...I miss my son!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!
wow, that video made me cry, I don't think I will be able to handle that!! hahah
It will be an amazing day Mae :)

I'm glad you had a happy birthday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you :)

I miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! sorry i missed it. i'm glad it was a good day for you.

what a nice letter about jason. he sounds like he is a great young man.

Julie said...

Que orgulho do jason!!!!! mas let's be honest.... we already knew he would be amazing :)
Que bom que fizeram o seu birthday ser special :) Ninguem merece mais do que vc!!!!

Love you lots tia Patty :) Se eu estiver looking half as good as you quando eu fizer 42 vou ficar feliz da vida!!!!

Selma Gibby said...

Nossa Patty eu chorei com o video.Que carta maravilhosa sobre ele tbe,Que bom q vc teve um dia lindo. Patty sou 7 anos mais velha que vc. Fica sempre feliz cada dia e' um presente que nos e dado :) Bjos