Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hurricane to Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City to Paris, Paris to Lisbon!


Elder Rodrigues is leaving to Portugal tomorrow! He arrives in Lisbon on Friday and the next e mail we get from him will be from there!!!Ohhhhh and how can I forget!! I get to talk to him tomorrow!!!! I will have my cell phone with me all the time because he gets to call from The Salt Lake City airport.
I miss my son! I miss his hugs and his company and even his complaining...."Mom there's no junk food in this house! This sucks!"   :)
I got a call last Saturday from a lady that had Jason and his companion for dinner that same night and she called to tell me that he had gotten his visa. She left me this long message and I called her and we talked for almost 2 hours. She said Jason is her favorite missionary....I told her he is mine too!!! :) She said he is happy and is a great example to her boys. It is so good to hear things like that about your son! The best of all things I heard was that he is "happy".
Well...His mission will continue in Portugal and I am sure he will serve and bless many souls there as he has been doing here, even without knowing!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to hear from him :) I miss him and you too Mae! Can you believe it has been 4 months already?! :)

Jenny said...

Patty! Que legal! Sabe que o Kevin vai mandar o chamado dele a qualquer momento. Ele soh esta aguardando o presidente de estaca dele. Ele e a Bida receberam a bencao patriarcal deles domingo passado e o patriarca perguntou pro Kevin o que ele acharia de servir em Portugal! Haha nao sabemos se eh pra la que ele vai, mas pensei que seria bem legal estar na mesma missao do Jason. :) Lindas as fotinhos. Fazia um tempo que nao passava por aqui.
Beijao Patty que saudades!