"So yeah I love teaching people. Ireally love how I feel as a missionary. I have never felt the presence of the holy ghost so much. After we teach I am on an incredible spiritual high. And i get really excited about missionary work"
"This morning during study I read jesus the christ, thats a good book. but also I read in Alma 32 about building our faith. and in verse 27 (i think, i dont have time to look it up) it talks about how our faith can be just a desire to know more. Often we feel that in order to be good members of the church or to do things in the church we need to have strong and enormous "tree" like faith but in verse 27 it talks about how all we need is to desire to know. If in our hearts we truly want to know, then our faith is already growing. And as we do that which we are supposed to do, our faith will grow, faith comes after action. First we must act, and then God will know that we are reading and willing to increase our faith"
"Mom- I love you :) your the best mom in the world :) dont worry about me"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Mae,
He is an angel, sent from heaven :) I couldn't be more proud of him, and I'm sure you feel the same way! He is the most amazing person I know. I miss my boyfriend!! I can't wait to see the even more incredible person he has become :)
Love,
Stephanie
P.S- Isn't he the most handsome missionary you've ever seen!?
Que lindo Patty por dentro e por fora. E as palavras dele sao bem verdadeiras :-) Bjos
Post a Comment