Thursday, January 20, 2011
Its not the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away....
There are some times in my life that I wish time would stand still...I still remember the feelings and how happy and complete i felt. Now my baby is serving the Lord and I feel like I am paying HIM back a little bit for all the many blessings and for the happiness that the Spirits HE sent me brought to my life.
There is a hole in my life right now, because I miss him so much, but he is in the best place he could be and I am certain that he will be a good instrument in His Heavenly Father's hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Que lindo Patty.Eu olho para os meus filhos e tambem gostaria de parar o tempo, mas o tempo nao para amiga e segue o seu curso queiramos ou nao.
Que pena que nao vou conhece-lo em Junho quando eu for ai, quando o vi ele tinha acho que 2 aninhos ainda tenho foto.Bjos
Paty!! não me faça chorar!!!
Post a Comment