Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I believe I was 6 or 7 in this picture. That picture was taken at my aunts beach house in Ubatuba. The last girl before my brother Ricardo is Claudia, my cousin. She is in a lot of my blog pictures, she comes to visit sometimes. I always had no shoes on, would have them on just to go to school. My sister was my hair stylist..... :) we can tell.... :)But, I was always smiling. I liked to play with my dolls and had a set of cooking pans and my dream was to have a barbie...but I also loved to climb the trees and hunt for birds with my dad. He would get the bamboo, cut it, prepare it and build bird cages with traps so we could go in his blue bus to the mountain and catch birds. Sometimes we left the cages overnight and when we came back there was a bat in the cage... :)
My favorite thing to do was swimming, playing in the water.
I loved my brothers and sister..but, of course..they did not want to have Patty around them and they thought my mom always spoiled me too much so they would be mean to me every opportunity they had...but I loved them anyway and was my sister's number one fan. Always thought she was beautiful and she knew everything. I loved sharing the room with her....(I am sure she hated :))
In the mountain in front of our house, crossing the road was a water fall, small, but the water came from the mountain and we took showers there sometimes.
I don't ever remember taking a shower inside the house in a bathroom. We also had a outdoor shower that my dad built and that was my shower...very..very cold water, very strong pressure.
I love animals so I would always have some, rabbits, chickens (I have a picture with them in a older post) birds, dogs...And I also liked having a garden sometimes with my mom. We planted tomatoes and they were delicious.
My mom was (is) a perfect mom. She took care of us the best she could. Always worried about my dads adventures and always feeding us healthy. I loved going with her to the organic gardens people had in the country and picking fresh tomatoes, carrots, green peppers (my favorite to eat just with salt). She sacrificed everything for us, always!
Missionaries came to our life's I was 7, turning 8. Got baptized in the ocean and when I was 14 we moved to Sao Paulo for a while. Then, I had to wear shoes all the time.

No comments: