Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My birthday...... I am 40 now.....



Joshua and I met at the movies and we watched "Love happens". My kind of movie..... I cried a lot!!! I think I like crying....I cry on movies...I cry when I am happy, I cry when I am sad! I cry when someone else is crying.....I like people that cry too. I don't think it shows they are week...by the contrary..I think it shows they are strong enough to have courage to express their feelings. Nothing express it better than crying and smiling.... :) Well, From the movies we met again with my mom and Sarah for ice cream......
I decided the day would be my kind of day.....so I did not want to go out for dinner. I wanted to prepare dinner for us and eat together as a family, something we always do..but really makes me happy...Jason and Jeff are constantly eating before we sit..or pray....I cought Jason!!!!
We had rice, filet mignon with mushrooms and onions.....home made fries and a salad.....Dessert was chocolate cake and lemon pie....It was not a perfect day..Some things could have been different....but it was a good day...It was my kind of day! Thank you family and friends for making my day a good day! I LOVE YOU!!! AMO VOCES!!!

No comments: