Federation is a piano competition. Jeff, Jason and Sarah participated and got a Superior grade in all their songs including the Trio. The 3 of them played "Hot Pursuit" and got a Superior grade in all categories. Superior is the highest grade they could get. Now they are qualified to go to States! I am very proud of them. It is not easy for them to work together, specially because of the age difference, but they did a great job. I was really happy to see them everyday practicing together and working in something together. I am very proud of them!!!
We could not go in the rooms they were playing so I had to take pictures from the outside...we can only see their backs... :)
"Each life that touches our for good, reflects Thine own great mercy, Lord. Thou sendest blessings from above thru words and deeds of those we love.
What greater gift dost thou bestow, what greater goodness can we know than Christ-like friends, whose gentle ways, Strengthen our faith, enrich our days."
No comments:
Post a Comment