Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Julie, so here is my response....

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: I have some... My sister, my mom, Julie :), Leila, Vivian, Marly and a lot of very good friends.

C- cake or Pie: Pie.. :)

D-Day: Sundays.....I love sundays.

E-Essential Item: Sunglasses, chapstick.

F-Favorite color: Black and pink

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears, only the red ones.

H-Hometown: Sao Paulo, Brasil.

I-Indulgences: Manicures, chocolate and empadinha.. :)

J-january or July: January in Brasil (Summer) July in the US.

K-Kids: I wanted 6, only have 3, but love the ones I have a lot.

L-Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, music, love, good food, cell phones :)

M- Marriage: 19 years, going to 20... That is a LOT!!!!

N-Number of Siblings: 3 older brothers and 1 older sister.

O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges.

P-Phobias or Fears: dark and snakes.

Q-Quote: "Our family is about remembering what matters, letting go of what doesn't, laughing, loving and knowing life is good because we have each other."

R-Reason to Smile: My Family!

S-Season: Spring.

T-Tag: Tag at least three: Leila, Tammy and Marly.

U-Unknown Fact about Me: I divorced and remarried the same guy....Blonds.... :)

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: meat with moderation.

W-Worst habit: Move my leg impatiently when sitting down...Say "Ai que saco!!"all the time.

X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.

Y-Your favorite Food: empadinha and Bolo de mandioca com coco.

Z-Zodiac Sign: Virgo.








No comments: